Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Charlie Middleton

Ben Thompson creator of Charlie Middleton at his stall in Paddington Markets.
My purchases!
Clutches. The smaller ones I use as wallets, clutches and bags.
Each bag/clutch comes with either a long chain or leather strap which is detachable.
When in Sydney over a year ago on the advice of a friend, I hunted down the wonderful world of leather that is created by Ben Thompson in his label Charlie Middleton. I bought the pouch identical to the small brown one in the photo and it has become a very well used item in my everyday life. From being a purse in my bag, to a clutch on a night out and an across the body bag at festivals.

The quality of leather and the array of colours the bags are produced in is beautiful. And whilst this is very important, one of the things that makes his bags so delectable, is the fabulous fabrics Ben uses to line them. Its the small details that count!

You can find Ben and his stall each Saturday at the Paddington Markets in Sydney, and I urge you, if you ever get the chance you must check it out!

Mimmy xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Charlie Middleton Bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...