Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tea in the afternoon.

The weekend just gone was the last weekend at my beautiful home 'Nesta'. Nesta has sheltered me for the last two and a half years and like any good relationship we have had our ups and downs but I am very sad to say goodbye. Whilst a mixture of excitement and sadness is being felt, as they say, when one door closes another one opens and I move into my new abode this coming weekend. 
The AMAZING brownies made by the beautiful Sarah.
Photos by me.
To say goodbye, I had some girlfriends over for an afternoon of muffins, caramelised onion and feta tarts, homemade sausage rolls, chicken sandwiches, brownies and honey joys. And yes... We may have drunk champagne and Pimms out of vintage teacups adopted from my grandmother.

Mimmy xx

1 comment:

  1. Where are you moving to? Can't to see the photos of your new place.

    Good Luck with the move!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...