Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lake House

 The beautiful views from our table onto the lake.
 My beautiful beau who took me to lunch.
 Moving into the sunshine.

On the day of my birthday I was taken on a surprise road trip to Daylesford and to the Lake House for lunch. For those of you who don't know, the Lake House is an award winning restaurant/hotel/spa that is situated on the lake in a gorgeous township about an hour and half outside Melbourne. The menu changes seasonally according to local produce and it makes an attempt to produce everything on the premises from the bread to the charcuterie range.
I also received my brand new camera that morning so spent most of lunch fiddling around with the settings and zoom and just generally taking pictures of everything I saw!

Mimmy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...