Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Rearrange...

(images from Vanilla Scented)
I have been wanting to rearrange my room for a while now. I found these photos from Vanilla Scented the other day and they have inspired and spurred me on to do so... I was thinking this weekend I may have a go at it.
My room is certainly not as big as hers (so no sitting area) and unfortunately I don't have the luxury of wooden floorboards. However, I do have a window feature, high ceilings and white walls. I think what really grabbed my attention was her make shift walk in robe. I too do not have the luxury of a built in so, I thought the way she sectioned off the area was a great way to create that space.
Any other ideas or inspirations please let me know!

Mimmy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...