Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Pretty as a picture.

All finally hung on the wall!
After seeing the girl in the bathing suit in another friends pictures, I knew I just had to have her. I look at her and she optimises everything that I see as free and beautiful. Once I tracked her down and looked at the rest of the works by the very talented Jessica Hyde, the other two prints were a must have also. I just couldn't help myself!

It has been a long time coming but I have finally put up these beautiful prints I bought oh so long ago. I love the white on white. Its so fresh and clean.

You can find Jessica's work at madeit.com.au or contact her through truth be told design.

Mimmy xx

1 comment:

  1. i love all the images! what a lovely selection

    lulki xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...