Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bells and Whistles


The beautiful 1950's MG in the stone pebble drive way. Classic.

The bride and welcoming band.
Its been a couple of weeks since my last blog and whilst I am still new to blogging scene and haven't been blogging for all that long, I do feel as though I have neglected my duties of reporting in and posting all my little tid bits. Apologies.

As mentioned, the last two weeks I have been overseas. London, Kuala Lumpur and the beautiful island of Langkawi. The trip was originally booked for a wedding I was attending and slowly got pushed out to include Asia as that was my change over point.

The wedding was gorgeous. A traditional english wedding in the country side of Reading. Held at the bride's parent's beautiful property, it had all the bells, whistles and delights of a 12 piece brass band on arrival, sipping champagne next to the pond and a 1400's thatched roof barn, to then carry on in a beautifully decorated marquee. Congratulations to Peter  and Wendy for a stunning show.

More post will come this week of continued adventures (and of course outfits!).

Mimmy xx

Dress: Scanlan and Theodore
Shoes: Midas
Bracelets: Tiffany& co. and other various pieces.
Ring: Elke

1 comment:

  1. very much looking forward to seeing pictures from the wedding!

    lulki x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...